Timber Wright / Timber Framer
We take construction very seriously, but we play hard, too! Our experience has proven that a positive, organized, team-based approach is the ideal way to get the results we’re all after at the end of the day. If you seek a local, well-run, safe construction career that pays very well, get in touch!
Along with a great attitude, Big-D Signature provides excellent wages and benefits and a great future for you! Benefits include:
- Free Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution
- Vision and 401k (with employer match) available
- Free Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Workers Compensation
- Opportunities to work on multi-million dollar homes
- Opportunities to grow
- Work 4 days a week
Timber Wright/ Timber Framer
Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations: (other duties may be assigned to meet business needs)
- Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Previous residential construction experience is a plus
- Ability to read and understand blueprints/ building plans (or willing to learn)
- Must have reliable transportation
Big-D Signature, an elite partner of Big-D Construction, is an ensemble of veteran artisans and seasoned craftsmen who are dedicated to creating a project as unique as your thumbprint. The result? Cutting-edge construction that breathes life into glass, stone, steel, wood, and concrete. Fanatical craftsmanship leads to stunning structures that our clients call “works-of-art.” It’s our Signature -- and that’s what it stands for.