Don’t miss a chance to join Dovetail Construction, Montana’s foremost custom-home builder. We are seeking experienced, safe, and reliable Carpenters to join our team.
Dovetail has a simple approach – we treat everyone as we would want to be treated, and our reputation is the best because of it. We offer good people a positive and rewarding career path, amongst others who enjoy what they do and who they do it for. We take construction very seriously, but we play hard, too! Our experience has proven that a positive, organized, team-based approach is the ideal way to get the results we’re all after at the end of the day.
Along with a great attitude, Dovetail provides excellent wages and benefits and a great future for you! Benefits include:
- $20-30 hr
- 4-day work week (10-hr days) | Friday-Sunday off
- Signing bonus after six months of employment
- Paid Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision/Accident Insurance
- Paid Life/Disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
- Travel Pay/Per Diem
- Tools provided
- Transportation to non-local job sites
- Opportunity for growth
Dovetail builds beautiful projects for fun people in Bozeman, Livingston and Ennis with an occasional Big Sky project. Send Dovetail a resume or call to begin a conversation with us!
If you seek a local, well-run, safe and fun construction career that pays very well, get in touch!
For more information about our company and projects, please visit our website, https://www.dovetailmontana.com.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations: (other duties may be assigned to meet business needs)
- Installs walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete.
- Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter’s level, plumb bob, and laser levels.
- Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Previous residential construction experience is a plus
- Ability to read and understand blueprints/ building plans (or willing to learn)
- Must have reliable transportation and your own nail bag
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Big-D Construction.